With the support of the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), we cordially invite you to Waste-to-Resources 2023, the 10th international conference and exhibition on circular economy, mechanical-biological treatment (MBT), sorting plants and recycling. Be part of a leading platform for international knowledge exchange on material and energy recovery from waste. The conference will take place outside Germany for the first time from 5 to 7 June 2023 – at the gates of the African growth market in Tunis/Tunisia.
Already on 31 May 2023, an introductory seminar on Mechanical-Biological Waste Treatment (MBT) will be held in English.
Focal points in 2023 are:
- Waste management as an important measure for climate protection
- Financing and economic aspects of waste management
- Concepts and legal drivers for circular economy
- Capacity building
- Waste collection
- Panel discussion: Africa's waste sector in focus
- Sustainable waste management in developing countries
- Composting methods, operation and results
- Material and fuel recycling of waste
Local participants also have the opportunity to take part in the three-part workshop "The future of circular economy":
- Legal and political drivers
- Technological aspects
- Closing the loop
The conference language is English. There will also be simultaneous French translation on site. Unfortunately, the French simultaneous translation will not be available to online participants.