International technology group ANDRITZ will be exhibiting its broad range of proven and new technologies, services, and automation solutions for the water, wastewater, and waste management industries at the IFAT 2022 show in Munich/Germany.
· Hall A1, booth 350: water treatment, pumping technology, and sludge processing solutions
· Hall B6, booth 151/250: trend-setting recycling solutions for various waste streams
· ANDRITZ Underdrain system – a maintenance-free gravity filter that guarantees a smooth filtration process. Water intake screens made from stainless steel with replaceable screens that limit repair and maintenance costs complete the portfolio.
· Economical pumping technologies, such as the ANDRITZ submersible centrifugal pump with highest efficiencies of up to 88 % and flow rates up to 2200 m3/h. The design of this pump allows optimal conveyance of pre-cleaned wastewater.
ANDRITZ submersible centrifugal pump
· Proven paddle, belt, drum and fluid bed drying systems that help to minimize disposal costs by producing a broad portfolio of dried sludge products profitably.
· Fluidized bed boilers that use waste as fuel and are suitable for thermal treatment of almost all types of fuel, such as RDF (refuse-derived fuel), pre-treated municipal solid waste (MSW) and industrial waste, sludge (e.g. paper sludge, municipal sewage sludge), and many more.
· Recycling solutions for a wide variety of different applications, such as e-waste, RDF production, waste textiles, and many more. ANDRITZ Recycling will also present its new ANDRITZ Recycling Technology Center as well as the latest innovations in its ADuro shredder product line.
· Advanced automation and digitalization solutions for new and existing plants to optimize efficiency and maximize profit.
· Service solutions encompassing spare parts, upgrades and rental machinery through to service level agreements, process optimization and training programs in order to reduce downtime, increase predictability in operations and enhance the overall efficiency of production operations sustainably.
Halle A1, Stand 350
Halle B6, Stand 151/250