Save the Planet is the only event in Bulgaria in an 'exhibition-conference' format dedicated to waste management and recycling. During its 9 consecutive years it has established itself as one of the most authoritative initiatives in SE Europe. Creating the best environment for new contacts and knowledge exchange, Save the Planet brings together forward-thinking business and enables the entering of foreign companies into the perspective local market. It will be held from 16 to 18 April in Sofia. For the 2019 edition the organizer Via Expo will place a special focus on plastics recycling, demolition and construction waste management, circular economy.
Why to join?
• Present your products and services in a cost-effective way
• Meet new local distributors, representatives of municipalities and different industries, aiming to achieve more resource efficiency and better performance
• Take advantage of the additional free promotion tools you can benefit from till the end of 2019
Exhibitor Profile: collection, transport, waste treatment, waste-to-energy, composting, recycling, disposal, eco design and new materials, consulting services, resource management, consultancy, reclamation of contaminated soils, etc.
The 2018 Edition:
• Exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
• 3500 trade visitors from 15 countries
• Speakers and attendees from 19 countries
Parrallel events: Energy Efficiency & Renewables, Smart Cities
For more info: www.viaexpo.com