The conference "Processing and recycling of carbon fiber-containing waste" will take place on 19 and 20 September 2019 for the purpose of the exchange of insights and research results. The program and the announcement can be found at: https://www.umweltbundesamt.de/tagung-aufbereitung-verwertung-carbonfaserhaltiger.
The difficulties of waste recycling are currently not yet relevant to volume, but the dynamic market developments and the initial research in the field of waste recycling point to emerging exploitation difficulties. In this context, the UBA carries out its early warning function, provides information on the status of utilization technology and offers the possibility of coordination and consultation.
The exchange of expertise has the following emphases
• Results of the joint working group of Federal authorities and the state governments "Fibrous Waste"
• Research results on the recycling of carbon fiber-containing waste
• Research results on energetic utilization and thermal disposal of fibrous waste
• Separation and labeling options as well as
• Discussions in the expert group
The event is aimed at federal and state authorities, the recycling industry, scientists and manufacturers.
Registration can now be made under the following link: https://www.umweltbundesamt.de/tagung-aufbereitung-verwertung-carbonfaserhaltiger-0
When booking a hotel, please note that parallel events will take place in Dessau-Roßlau on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Bauhaus and the opening of the Bauhaus Museum. Book your overnight stay on time.