The conference "Processing and Recycling 2023" will again take place in 2023 as a face-to-face event on 16 and 17 November 2023 in the lecture hall at Chemnitzer Str. 40 in 09599 Freiberg. As in previous years, we are expecting not only interesting lectures but also numerous experts from business and science for constructive technical discussions and an exchange of experiences.
The conference "Processing and Recycling 2023" will again take place in the lecture hall of the former Research Institute for Processing at the current location of the Helmholtz Institute for Resource Technology Freiberg
© Ulrike Mehl
- Presentations: (currently only classroom presentations are planned) – duration 20 minutes; 5 minutes discussion time
- Posters: 3 minutes ppt-presentation within the conference program as well as presentation as a poster.
A template for submitting an abstract with further information can be found on our newly designed website www.uvr-fia.de / Aktuelles Tagung.
Proposals for scientific or technical contributions can still be submitted until 31 July 2023.
The conference is organised by UVR-FIA GmbH and the Gesellschaft für Verfahrenstechnik UVR-FIA e.V. Freiberg in cooperation with the Helmholtz Institute Freiberg for Resource Technology at the HZDR (HIF) and the TU Bergakademie Freiberg.
Main focus of the 2023 conference
Mineral Raw Materials – Recyclables from Waste
A) Machines, devices and sensors
B) Preparation of primary resources
C) Preparation of secondary resources/recycling
A committee consisting of representatives of the 4 organisers will select the contributions for the conference programme. You will be informed by the end of August 2023 whether your contribution has been included in the conference programme.
- Date: 16 and 17 November 2023 (Thursday and Friday)
- Venue: Lecture Hall, Chemnitzer Str. 40, 09599 Freiberg (near HIF-HZDR)
- 31 July 2023: Deadline for submission of your abstract
- End of August 2023: Notification of applicants: acceptance/rejection
- September 2023: Completion and dispatch of the conference program; online registration activated